- 13MP primary camera with triple LED flash
- 5MP front facing camera
- 5.3-inch (13.46 centimeters)
- IPS HD capacitive touchscreen with 720 x 1080 pixels resolution
- Android operating system with 1.4GHz True octa core processor
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB internal memory expandable up to 32GB
- Dual micro SIM (GSM+GSM)
- 2500mAH lithium-ion battery
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
Panasonic P55 Novo smartphone was launched in June 2015. The phone comes with a 5.30-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720 pixels by 1280 pixels at a PPI of 267 pixels per inch.
The Panasonic P55 Novo is powered by 1.4GHz octa-core and it comes with 1GB of RAM. The phone packs 8GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 32GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Panasonic P55 Novo packs a 13-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 5-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
The Panasonic P55 Novo runs Android 4.4.2 and is powered by a 2500mAh non removable battery. It measures 147.90 x 73.80 x 8.15 (height x width x thickness) and weighs 164.00 grams.
The Panasonic P55 Novo is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts two Regular SIMs. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, FM, 3G. Sensors on the phone include Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, Accelerometer.